I’ve been telling stories here for more than 5 years now. Sometimes, I’ll get an idea and run with it, publishing almost immediately. Other times, I start something, but can’t quite find the right words. And more times still, I’ll think of what I think would be a fantastic fucking title, only to forget what I wanted to say entirely. Luckily, I’ve saved some of these titles, and I thought I’d share some of my favorites. Maybe you can offer some inspiration, and I can get these word babies in the air.
Titles in time
- How to get a thigh gap and other pertinent answers from the universe
- Meet my uhhh new boyfriend Ryan and wife Mandi
- What Hillary is doing for little girls
- Screenshots of a year in my life
- All the fucks I have to give
- Lectured for laughing at a humor conference
- That one time I went BATSHIT crazy or why my life is like a Taylor Swift song
- There are people who hate me and other confessions
- Things I wish I did before I left my old job
- Let’s talk about narcissism
- On parenting, from a non-parent
- Let’s talk about your kinky group on Facebook
- When it comes to red light tickets, the internet fucking lies
- Giving more fucks this year
- Clark Griswold is my spirit animal
- How to passive-aggressively handle passive aggressiveness
- We built this city…we built this city on rock…to roll?
- That’s the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage
- People, for the love of all things logical, look shit up before you post it: A lesson on clickbait
- How many how-to videos does a girl need to watch to figure out how to put together a freakin’ mop?
- How I ended up in the worst part of Orlando
What do you think, guys? Any of these titles look delectable?
I think you could do FOFL level fine with any of those.
Thanks, Bob! I’ll try my hand at a few of me, for sure!
Well, I would like to hear what you have to say about parenting. As a fellow non-parent, I find it hard to voice an opinion, but BELIEVE ME I hold ’em!
Personally, I’d love to see the following:
– How to passive-aggressively handle passive aggressiveness
– People, for the love of all things logical, look shit up before you post it: A lesson on clickbait
– That’s the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage
– On parenting, from a non-parent
– Let’s talk about your kinky group on Facebook
– Things I wish I did before I left my old job
– What Hillary is doing for little girls
I really need to get crackin’ on some of those. <3